Tuesday 23 April 2013

Last night...

 
Last night I thought about what it would be like if I didn't have you. I laid there, in bed, alone; I closed my eyes and thought about you and I, what we have and how you make me feel. I imagined you living your life without me in it, coming home after work without me there to make you tea and put the day into perspective. I imagined you were mad with me, that you didn't want to see me again, that you rejected my calls and wanted no more of me. It became so real.
 
I thought about what it would be like to not see you for days, weeks, months, and finally, late one night, sneak into your flat, quietly lifting the duvet and climbing in bed by your side. You would turn round, still half asleep, and wrap your arms around me like you do and everything would be alright again.

No comments:

Post a Comment