Friday 26 April 2013

I carried a watermelon...



I don't know if you have these moments too (you must do, we are all human after all!), but there are some people who just bring out the idiot in me. I say stupid things, can't remember things that I have known for years and generally make a total fool out of myself. I know what you're thinking. You think it is some guy I have a crush on. You are very wrong! This is someone in my professional world, who shares the same passions and interests as I do, but, for some reason, I always have those 'watermelon moments' (if you don't get the reference, where have you been since 'Dirty Dancing' was released?!). I can't read this person and I can usually read people fairly well. Maybe I should just accept it. Stop over-analysing and get on with it! Have you experienced this too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment